Charley Whitmire, NP-C
Charley Ann Whitmire, a certified nurse practitioner, completed her post-graduate education with a Master of Science in nursing from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and received her Bachelor of Science in nursing with a minor in gerontology from the University of North Georgia. Prior to joining North Atlanta Breast Care, Charley worked as registered nurse on the Northside Hospital Forsyth's Extended Surgical Recovery Unit and was responsible for the care of surgical patients that included breast oncology patients as well as reconstructive surgery patients.
A Dawsonville, Georgia native, Charley is also a former collegiate golfer and was instrumental in the University of North Georgia's Student-Athlete Committee's Make-A-Wish philanthropy. She enjoys spending time with family, attending University of Georgia football games and working out at a local boot camp.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Education, University of North Georgia
- Graduate Education, University of Alabama-Birmingham
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified, Geriatric Resource Nurse
- Member, United Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Georgia
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Monday – Thursday:
8:00 AM — 4:00 PM
8:00 AM — 12:00 PM
*Please note that we are closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM — 1:00 PM*
Book an appointment